Friday, January 11, 2013

MY ODE

0.3mm/0.4mm/하이테크펜/ 47가지색상!! /HI-TEC-C중성펜/빠른배송!!!!!/ 신상컬러추가[0.3mm/0.4mm 두가지 사이즈!!]

Dear my pleasure, pen.

Hey, I met you before I came to the GLPS camp. How are you these days> Well, I want you to be fine. That's because I'm worrying about you.

You worked for me about two weeks. You wrote lots of things like Presentation Manuscript, Journal, Closing Statement of Mock Trial, and note things about the class. I know that your ink is shrinking everyday. It's very sad to me. I love you so much. You helped me to write more clearly, right? I like your sharp hand writings. Those are different with your siblings like pencils or sharp pencils. You are not changed. I like your constant things. I want to work with you.

However, it's hard to be with you forever. Your ink is shrinking every moment, but I don't know how to fill up your ink. It's hard to work you. Also, your traces can't be erased with my eraser. You are too strong to understand. Don't you have any partners who can erase your writings on the paper? You are not same as other guys. You are the most unique person who I met. It makes me hard. You didn't consider me. I was too hard to be with you. However, I want to remain a good friend. I will be with you as long as I can.

Lovely boy, you know many hideous and secret things about me. So I can't leave you somewhere else. I want to erase your memories. You memorized my journal, right? I 'm very nervous that you might say it to someone. I have to be with you to keep your silence. Well, I want to believe your friendship. However, I want to make it sure, too. Is it strange? Anyway, I will stay beside you to not open your mouth. There are a lot of things to hid. So, please, don't say it to others. Also, don't whisper to others, too.

Do you like my hand writings? I think it's not very clear to look at it. If you think that my hand writing is not bad, please tell me quietly. It is a kind of shy thing. I think you must hate my hand writing. That's because it's too small, so you need to work harder than other's writing habit. I'm worried that if you are hard with my habits about this. However, I think it's hard to change my habits again. I already changed it when I was young. So it can't be easy. Anyway, if you fell like that, I'm going to try to change it. I promise.

You are the best helper here. I believe and love you so much. You always respect and follow me. That's why I chose you to my partner for four weeks. I like your prudence and perfect thickness of penmanship. You know my taste very well. I want to have a boyfriend who's similar with you. However, you will not be able to become my boyfriend. We have a small, but such a big difference. That's why we can't be our permanent partner. Anyway, we are our perfect friend.

I'll wait your answer, my pleasure.

January 10th, 2013
Sincerely, your lovely friend, Jane.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ji Hye (Jane),

    This is an excellent ode. You are very good at using descriptive language. I really like the personifications you used in the ode. Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I enjoyed reading your great ode to your dear pen. You made good use of descriptive language in your ode. Keep up the good work~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jane.
    It is really interesting Ode. Even thought your topic was just the pen you described it in a very fascinating way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's why there are many pens in your pencilcase
    I'll bought it after this camp.

    ReplyDelete